Surfactants: Chemistry, Interfacial Properties, Applications
Browse All Figures Return to Figure. Previous Figure Next Figure. Email or Customer ID. Forgot password? Old Password. New Password. Password Changed Successfully Your password has been changed. Returning user.
Request Username Can't sign in? Forgot your username?
- Affective Teaching in Nursing: Connecting to Feelings, Values, and Inner Awareness.
- Come and See Kids: The Life of Jesus.
- The Letter Bearer: A Novel.
- Knowledge Management And Problem Solving!
Enter your email address below and we will send you your username. Forgot your password? Thermodynamic versus mechanical definitions. A mesoscale modeling of droplets, J. Matter 18 , SS A Physicochem. Aspects , Comparison of different validation criteria and proposal of using the concordance correlation coefficient, J.
- The Golden Road: Notes on My Gentrification.
- Account Options!
- American Drama: The Bastard Art.
- Research Advances in Database and Information Systems Security: IFIP TC11 WG11.3 Thirteenth Working Conference on Database Security July 25–28, 1999, Seattle, Washington, USA.
- Reinhard Miller: Public profile!
- Main Navigation.
- Services on Demand.
Effectiveness in surface or interfacial tension reduction, J. Surface activity properties and critical concentrations, Prog. Colloid Polym. Nonionic surfactants, Langmuir 12 , Anionic Surfactants, J. High Throughput Screening 13 , Aided Mol. Design 22 , Acta , Data 46 , Amphoteric and Zwitterionic surfactants.
Thermodynamics of Adsorption of Surfactants at the Fluid Interfaces. Chemical potentials of surface layers. Interfacial layer model. Mixtures of non-ionic surfactants.
Mixtures of ionic surfactants. Surface layers of surfactants able to change orientation. Aggregation of adsorbing molecules. Penetration thermodynamics. Effect of temperature on the surface tension of surfactant solutions. Theoretical models for individual surfactant solutions. Non-ionic and amphoteric surfactants.
- The Battle of Britain on Screen: The Few in British Film and Television Drama (Societies at War)!
- Catalog Record: Surfactants : chemistry, interfacial | HathiTrust Digital Library!
- Modern Communication Circuits.
Ionic surfactants. General features of the adsorption of individual surfactants.
WOA1 - Novel polyamphoteric phosphate ester surfactants - Google Patents
Simple model for mixed surfactant solutions. Dynamics of Adsorption from Solutions. General models for adsorption kinetics and relaxations of surfactants.
Diffusion controlled adsorption kinetics. Non-diffusional kinetics and mixed models. Interfacial relaxations. Experimental techniques. Experimental results on adsorption kinetics. Experimental results on interfacial relaxations. Penetration kinetics experiments. Adsorption from Micellar Solutions. Theory of micellisation. Equilibrium surface properties of micellar solutions. Micellisation kinetics.